Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Review: Shiseido the Makeup Sheer Gloss Lipstick in S2 clear orange


So I bought this lipstick at the Shiseido Warehouse sale back in May.  The reason I bought this was because two ladies standing next to me were talking about it, saying something like it's so moisturizing and whatnot.  So I decided to give it a try.  And wow, it was moisturizing.  Why I think so? Well lately, I guess I've been too dehydrated from not drinking enough water so my lips had a few dry, dead skin cells hanging off my lips (I know sounds disgusting).  Anyways, I tried using Vaseline, but it wasn't doing much good.  I mean it helped a little but not a great improvement.  So I started using this lipstick and wow, I started seeing a change.  My lips were not only free of dry dead skin cells, they were more plump and glossy after each application.  And in terms of cons, I don't really like the colour I chose =( . It's a bit too bright and corally orange for me.  I find it enhances the appearance of my dark under eye circles.  It's kind of a waste that I use like a lip balm at home.  =\
Swatches:
Left = 1 swipe
Right = 2 swipes

Product: Shiseido the Makeup Sheer Gloss Lipstick in S2 Clear Orange
Rating: 4 / 5

Pros:
- moisturizing
- not a strong lipstick scent
- long-lasting
- glides on well

Cons:
- too bright for my skintone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...