Monday, July 5, 2010

Review: Moroccanoil



I bought this Moroccanoil a week or two ago and have been using it since.  I wash my hair every other day and I find that it does do what it claims to do.  It claims to give you 'healthy, smooth and striking shiny hair'.  After washing my hair, I air-dry my hair and usually, my hair becomes pretty darn frizzy.  So after using this argan oil, I noticed my hair was much less frizzy and more smooth.  It didn't make my hair feel oily.  It was a very mild scent that doesn't stay in your hair.  I've def fell in love with this product.  I use a dime size amount for my 'a-little-longer-than-shoulder-length' hair and apply it first to my hair ends, then briefly run my fingers through the rest of my hair.  I find this way works the best because my scalp gets oily easily.  Therefore, amazing product! =)
I used to use the oil treatment by BioSilk Silk Therapy and I find that BioSilk smells nice but it makes my hair feel like oily.
I'm considering using their other products like hair restorative masks to see how well other products work.


Product: Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for all hair types
Rating: 5 / 5


Pros:
- non-greasy
- restored shine to my hair
- fixed my dry ends
- hair feels smooth
- not a strong scent 
- pleasant scent


Cons:
- none that I could find

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...