Saturday, July 3, 2010

Eating healthy means better skin

Lately, I've been healthy-conscious.  Basically watching what I eat.   I just finished my dinner. But man, did it take a long time to prepare.  I had chicken salad and it was pretty filling.  I marinated 4 pieces of chicken breast for 4 hours using lemon juice, italian seasoning, dried basal leaves, black pepper, garlic, and coarse salt.  Next, I started preparing my salad using romaine lettuce, lemon juice, red pepper, green pepper, tomato, a little bit of swiss cheese, a little bit of garlic and about 1 1/2 tbsp of plain yogurt.  Once I was done the salad, I put the chicken breast on the grill for about 12 mins and it was ready to be served.

So what's on the menu for tomorrow?
breakfast: turkey + swiss cheese omelet
lunch: egg salad
dinner: seasoned grilled shrimp + salad
snack: carrots and celery sticks (I thought I hated celery but I guess my taste buds have changed)

2 comments:

  1. swallow's nest in an edible gel form is supposed be good for the skin too. it gives that clear and pasty skin that we all love.

    it's mad expensive. my brother and i bought some for my mom for her birthday. it was like 400 bucks for like a 6-8 oz jar. Luckily we finally found the one of popular brand online (hongkong-bird-nest.50webs.com/index_e.htm and http://www.euyansang.com/)

    dad said it's really popular in indonesia. that a guy has to climb a high mountain to get the nest. that's why it's so expensive.

    i mean why doesn't the dude just look for the fabled korean swallow king, capture it and let it lay eggs full of gold! then, he wouldn't have to work so hard and climb them high mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rachel:
    i think i know what you're talking about... my mom used to make me eat it... it would def be easier if they did that eh? LOL
    as a matter of fact, i think there's some in my fridge
    hav u tried it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...