Friday, December 17, 2010

Promo: 20% off Lancome @The Bay

Dearest readers of my blog from Canada,

Have you been longing for something from Lancome on your cosmetic/skincare/fragrance wish list? Well I just received an e-mail from The Bay, advertising for Lancome counters.  They're offering a 20% off at the Lancome counters that's valid for ONE day only - Friday, December 17th.  From the e-mail, I'd assume it's 20% off anything @Lancome counter.

After reading this e-mail, I looked up the Lancome website for some possible things I would want:
  1. Juicy Tubes Holiday set
  2. Brow pencil in Taupe
So for me, I don't really have a long wish list from Lancome.  I have enough Lancome Bi-facil makeup remover to last me for some time.  I was thinking about their Lancome Genifique Youth-Activating serum, but online reviews don't think this product was well worth its price.  So considering the amount of money I have spent this whole year on skincare, I think I need to let this one go.  Plus, I need to control my holiday spree and not spend too much!
 
Click on the picture below for a larger view and just print and present it to the Lancome counter for the discount.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...