Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Haul: From Christmas & Boxing Day

Yes.  I have yet again another haul from Christmas - exchanging gifts - and Boxing Day.  For those who are non-Canadians, Boxing Day is pretty much like Black Friday in the U.S.  It's a day where thousands of people don't have work and end up shopping at malls.  Boxing Day is always on December 26th of every year.  People go crazy for deals.  And I am no exception.  =)

For the past 4 years, my best friend and I have been shopping @Toronto Eaton Centre on Boxing Day.  So it has kind of been our yearly place to be on Boxing Day.  But we decided to change it up a bit this year and we went to Vaughan Mills.  There were so many people there that people parked on the grass and some drivers got their passengers to walk around in the parking to save themselves a parking space. We were fortunate enough to find a spot in 10 minutes.

First is my Christmas gift from my best friend and her sister.  They both got me a matching set of makeup bag for the purse and a wristlet by Coach.
My friend's been noticing I have this old dirty-looking LeSportSac makeup pouch since forever and I've always refused to throw it out.  So she got fed up and bought me a makeup bag and her sister got me a matching wristlet because my Coach wristlet was turning gray and it's extremely noticeable because my wristlet is white with the colourful "C" pattern.

All my other friends got me chocolate - nothing really interesting.  I'm always asked what I want for Christmas but I never really know because there's really never something I'm dying to get from my friends.  And even if there are things I'm dying to get, I can never justify myself to.  Like I really want a Rolex watch, but I'm not going to ask for one.  Instead, I've decided I'm going to buy one after I pay off my school debts.   =\

Next I bought an American Eagle sweater.  It cost me $23.70 CAD. 

Sadly I only bought an AE sweater on Boxing Day.  I was going to get an Aritzia blazer but I wanted a 2nd opinion.  So the next day, I went to Fairview Mall with my mom and dad.  I took my mom to Aritizia to check out the blazer I wanted.  Finally bought it for $110 CAD. 

Next, my mom and I went into Danier, a store that sells leather-made jackets and accessories.  My mom loves this store, but she didn't find anything she wanted.  I found myself a pair of leather gloves (by the way, are super warm) and a waist pouch/purse.
The gloves were $44 CAD but with additional 30% off and same goes with the purple leather waist pouch, it was on sale for $49 CAD.  So the bill came up to be ~$60 CAD.  

And that finalizes my last haul of December 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...