This past week, I did quite a bit of shopping. On Wednesday, I did go to the Guess warehouse sale. Generally, I get disappointed whenever I go to the International Centre Hall sales in Mississauga. I do come out with a few purchases but never happy with the overall sale. I did have a gut feeling that I would get disappointed again this time. =( Well here it is:
2. The Guess bag retailed for $130 CAD but was for $40 at the sale.
However, I had a 10% discount from their e-mail so I saved $8 CAD in total.
Today was their last day of the sale and I believe their prices dropped, but *meh* I lost interest in looking for clothes. They had clothes scattered everywhere on tables and it was a lot of the same tops.
1. Rehab shampoo - $24.95 CAD
2. Cupcake fresh face masks - $6.95 CAD
3. R & B hair moisturizer - $20.95 CAD
I've already tried the products twice already in the past 5 days and I'm liking the results. But I'll def have to try these for a good month or so before developing some real thoughts of their products.
1. V-neck cami - $3.80 CAD
2. Fringe infinity scarf - $7.50 CAD
Every time I shopped at these sales, I try to hold back on buying more eyeshadows but I just can't. I'm nowhere near done my stash at home but here I am with another haul with more eyeshadows. =\ Anyways, here it is:
1. Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eyeshadow in H5 Aqua Shimmer - $8 CAD
2. 2 NARS Multiple in Turks and Caico - $15 CAD each
3. Shiseido Dual Balancing Foundation in O40 Natural Fair Ochre - $15 CAD
4. Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color in WT907 Paperwhite - $8 CAD
5. NARS Night Rider - $8 CAD
6. Evolve Maintain Moisture shampoo and conditioner - $12 CAD each
7. Evolve Cherish Color shampoo and conditioner - $12 CAD each
8. 2 travel-sized bags - $2 CAD each
9. Shiseido The Skincare Hydro-Balancing Softener - $25 CAD
10. 3 Orlane Morning Recovery Concentrate - $20 CAD each
11. Shiseido Benefiance Enriched Balancing Softener N - $30 CAD
12. Shiseido Benefiance Balancing Softener N - $30 CAD
13. Shiseido Benefiance Daytime Protective Cream N SPF 15 - $32 CAD
That is about it, hope you enjoyed reading about my haul! =)