Friday, May 6, 2011

Haul: Lisa's Cosmetics warehouse sale

Today, I've finally got time to stop by Lisa's Cosmetics and do a little bit of shopping.  I didn't get as much this time around.  There's really nothing I'm dying to get my hands on.  I usually pick up a few tubes of Smashbox Photofinish Light Primer but I've recently stopped using it.  I've still got one last tube to finish off but I've been holding it off and using my Fusion Beauty one.  My goal was to keep my subtotal below $100 CAD, at $98.94 CAD before tax.

Where?
1380 Rodick Rd
Days left of the sale?
May 7-9, 13-16
Saturday: 9AM - 6PM
Sunday: 10AM - 6PM
Monday, Tuesday, Friday: 10AM - 8PM
 I didn't spend any money on perfume this time around.  I was tempted to get Vera Wang's Princess perfume set but I smelt it again today and I'm not loving it.

For myself, I picked up these three things.  I mainly wanted the two eyebrow razors in the La Cross Perfect Eye Kit.  They had it sold separately but it made more sense - financially - to pick up this kit because the two razors cost $1.99 while $3.99 for the kit with 5 different things in it.  I believe this kit retailed for $8 CAD in drug stores.  Plus, I can use the eyelash curler pads as replacement pads for my Shu Uemura lash curler.  ;)
Next is the Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - True Color in Hype.  This cost me $5.99 CAD, compared to $22 CAD MSRP.  I don't recall seeing this colour there before but it's my alternative Smashbox lip gloss to my Pixel one.
The final makeup product I bought was the Smashbox blush in Aperature.  I chose it because I like the peachy mauve colour.  This cost me $7.99 CAD, compared to $25 CAD MSRP.

Now these are skincare products I bought for my mom.  It's an Elizabeth Arden skincare set with no specific name to the set.  It's contents: 60 capsules of Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules Intensive Treatment for Face and Throat, 7.5 mL of Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30, 7 mL of Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra All Night Repair and Moisture Cream for Face and Throat, and 7 mL of Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Eye Cream.  This cost me $46 CAD compared to $88 CAD MRSP.
Next is the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purifying Toner that cost me $17 CAD compared to $33 CAD MRSP.  Sadly, they jacked up the price for this.  The last time I got this for my mom, it was $15 CAD like I listed from my previous haul from Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse sale.  =(

 Finally, the yummy goodies. =D  My favourite out of all Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolates is the Fruit & Nut.  ;)  Too bad, I'm on a little-to-no-chocolate diet right now so these chocolates will def be devoured by my family.  =\
The Nestle Swiss Milk Chocolate cost me $5.99 CAD, whereas the Cadbury ones cost me $4.99 CAD each.  IMO, not a bad price for its quality and superpack size.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...