Friday, May 6, 2011

Coming up: Shiseido warehouse sale

Are you going to Shiseido Warehouse Sale next weekend on May 14th and/or May 15th? I believe the VIP day for the sale is May 13th but I don't have tickets so it'll be May 14th for me - maybe.  My friend from university is having a wedding shower on that day.  So I don't know if I'll be going to the SWS.  Anyways, here's the info in case you're looking forward to go!

When?
May 14th & 15th, 2011
Sat 9AM-5PM
Sun 9AM-3PM
Where?
Shiseido Warehouse Sale
303 Allstate Parkway
Markham, Ontario
Preparation tips?
Food! Go to a drive-in fast food restaurant on your way there and get breakfast!
Trust me, you'll be starving!
Be there early - I'd say at least 1 hour.  The earlier, the less time you'll have to wait to get in once it hits 9AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...