Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haul: From Hong Kong

My mom and brother just came back from a trip to Hong Kong and they got me most of the things I requested on my wish list.  =)

First my mom got me two bottles of Clarins Shaping Facial Lift.  This cream is suppose to contour your face and with proper application and massaging techniques, it minimizes your baby fat or chubby cheeks.  I read in the newspaper that it works very well.  Unfortunately, I couldn't find it at the Clarins counter in The Bay so I asked my mom to look for it in Hong Kong.

Next, I asked for eye masks and she got me Yumei eye masks.  I have no idea how well these work, but one box has six eye masks in total.

I also asked for a nice looking shoulder bag and/or sling purse.  So my mom went to a department store in Hong Kong and asked what kind of bag is trendy for girls in their 20s and this is what she got me.  I'm loving this bag.  It's made in Italy and made of genuine suede leather.

2 comments:

  1. ooh sweet heart, i never knew that clarins had that!!
    but yeah for chubby cheeks, i hv thatt O^___^O
    hahaha
    apparently, we asian girls start losing them at 24.
    or after a HUGE weight loss, which i encountered (school does crazy things to you) haha. but in certain angels i still look mad chubbed. anyway! i look forward to review on it. : ): )

    ReplyDelete
  2. @MissJayce: I'll definitely do a review and take before and after pictures. I'd love to share the good stuff. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...