Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Body Shop and Rexall 50% off Mascara Haul

I picked up some body butters from The Body Shop.  Each body butter cost $20 but they had a sale promotion going on, where if you buy 2 items, your 3rd item will cost you $0.76.  So in the end, they'd cost me $15.35 each, tax included.  I picked up Buriti Baby, Love ETC and Cranberry Joy.  I'm thinking about exchanging the Cranberry Joy for the Cocoa Butter.  I picked up the Cranberry Joy because it smelt nicer, but I forgot that I needed the Cocoa Butter one to help reduce stretch marks.  The SA offered me to try some samples and I chose Tea Tree Facial Wash, Seaweed SPF Moisture Lotion and Seaweed Pore Exfoliator.  She also gave me a $5 off a $25 purchase coupon.
  

Then at Rexall, I bought:
The L'Oreal Waterproof Telescopic Explosion in Blackest Black for $6.49.  I bought this for its resemblance to the Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes mascara.
I also chose the Cover Girl Lash Blash Volume in 805 Black for $4.99.  I bought this for its volumizing feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...