Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Review: Stila Convertible Color in Gerbera 14


I bought this product for $33 CAD at my local Sephora store more than 6 months ago and have been using it on and off since.  It's a light pink colour, acts like a cream blush and lip product.  Maybe it's my personal preference but after this experience, I prefer not to use cream blushes, mainly because I don't like the sticky sensation on my cheeks. It's not a great colour on my lips, so I really don't have a choice but use it as a blush.




Product: Stila Convertible color in Gerbera 14
Rating: 2 / 5

Pros:
- great colour payoff
- a little can go a long way
- easy application
- can use this as a blush base and then use a powder blush to set your blush

Cons:
- needs to be reapplied on cheek after 1-2 hrs
- sticky sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...