Saturday, June 12, 2010

Convocation

So I had my convocation on this past Tuesday (June 8). Geez, we left our house at 10AM but the actual convocation started at 2:30PM.  The ceremony was 2.5 hours long and it was such a boring event.  I thought I would be excited to go to my convocation, but honestly, I wasn't.  It was kind of like "meh" whatever, just a stepping stone in my life.  I cared more for my high school graduation than my undergrad convocation.
Anyways, on the morning of my convocation, I went onto youtube and randomly chose a graduation makeup look. So here it is:

  
Here's a close up one:On special occasions, I tend to go for a more natural and neutral look. I put on a neutral/nude colour lipstick to draw more attention to my eyes.

I received some beautiful roses at my convocation:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...