Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vegas Haul #1

On this Vegas trip, I really didn't get much.  I did a bit of clothing shopping, but I'll post that in "vegas haul #2" since my clothes are in the wash.


The bracelet from Pandora is a gift I bought for my friend.  Her birthday is coming up and I always find it is a head-scratcher to decide what to get people.  I picked this gift up right before I boarded my plane back to Toronto.  I bought the bracelet and a charm so I would think this is a meaningful gift where she can slowly collect more charms.  Like if she goes on a trip, she can just get one and add on it.  The bracelet itself was $40 USD and the charm was $35 USD, totaling to $81.08 USD with tax.

As for the purse, I bought one because I forgot to bring a wristlet for our Vegas nightlife.  The flashlight washed out the colour, making it appear more greyish than it is.  It's actually a taupe colour.  I am pretty happy with this quick purchase.  I grabbed this from Forever21.  I think the price was $14.80 USD.
Now, I am happy to collect the last EOS lip balm - the lemon drop flavour with SPF 15.  I don't remember how much it was, but I think it was around $3 USD.  I'm still on my Summer Fruit and Honeysuckle Honeydew flavoured lip balms.  =)
The Blackberry Torch Otter case was something I picked up on my connecting flight back to Toronto.  It's a gift for a friend as well.  It cost me $39.99 USD.
Finally, I have decided to drop the money and pick up a MAC 219.  I've been wanting this brush for maybe over a year but was really contemplating on whether to pull out the cash for it.  Luckily, I found a MAC counter at the duty-free shop on my connecting flight back to Toronto and grabbed it.  So I didn't have to pay tax for it, and it cost me $24.50 USD.  =D Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...