Sunday, May 5, 2013

2013 Trip to Florida


I've been working crazy since November of last year and hence I've been abandoning my blog.  I thought I deserve a week's break from Toronto, so my friends and I flew down to Florida for a 6-day vacation in Orlando and Miami two weeks ago.  We spent majority of the time on the beach and just 2 days of shopping.  I didn't do much shopping.  I expected great deals but I couldn't find much.  We went to the two Orlando Premium Outlets and a store called Ross Dress for Less.  If you haven't heard of Ross Dress for Less, it's just like Marshalls and Winners but with way better and affordable prices.  You'd be able to find brands like Nine West, Michael Kors (bags), Coach, Ralph Lauren, etc.  Any Torontonians planning to shop in the states, I'd recommend this store - look up for a closeby one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...