Monday, November 11, 2013

Uhhh. Hi. Remember me?

It's been quite some time since I lasted post on here.  My working schedule has really been tiring me out to the point I can't even enjoy blogging on here.  =(  I just don't have much time to take photos, do makeup reviews and just experiment with makeup.  And I've been recently reminded - that I used to blog frequently - by my best friend, who lives across the globe and found my blog (and she will probably read this).  I keep my blogging life separate from my real life.  Blogging is a hobby for me.  Something I enjoy doing on my leisure time.  Somewhere where I can rant all I want and express all my opinion on anything.

Anyways, I'll keep posting as much as possible.  Especially when it's the warehouse sale season.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...