This Koji Spring Heart Long and Curl Mascara is the first Japanese mascara I've used and I must say, its quality is very impressive. Why? Because this waterproof mascara keeps my eyelashes curled for at least 8 hours without smudging. I must say, if you've never tried this mascara before, definitely give it a try!
Application: Use an eyelash curler to curl your lashes, if your lashes are short and/or doesn't curl well. Then apply one to two coats of this mascara, starting at the roots of the lashes and you're set.
Packaging: The mascara has a curled spooly for easy use and better curls.
What it claims:
- Long-lasting, waterproof mascara that won't irritate sensitive eyes
- Adds volume and curl to lashes, highlighting and beautifying eyes with every swipe
- Ingredients in the mascara won't dry out your eyelashes
Thoughts / Results:
As I've said before, this is a really impressive mascara that gives great results. After 8 hours of wearing this mascara, I come home without any trace of smudged or flaky mascara. Therefore it holds up to its claim for a long-lasting and non-drying formula. And in terms of its volumizing and curling effects, I find that even after 8 hours of wearing this mascara, the lashes stay separated and curled.
However, this mascara does not extend the look of your lashes. So if you're looking to get a mascara to make your lashes look longer, this might not be your choice.
Product: Koji Spring Heart Long and Curl Mascara
Rating: 5 / 5
- Keeps lashes curled with volume all day and night
- Has a non-drying and long-lasting formula
- Separates the lashes really well, defining the eyes
- Nothing I can think of