Thursday, January 24, 2013

As I'm sitting on my bed with a glass of wine...

Today is just a day I need to have a glass of wine.  I came home from work and remembered I have a bottle of wine sitting in my fridge.  What better night to sip a glass of wine and write up on my blog than tonight.  In the meantime, I'm dealing with this eBay buyer who made up some retard excuse that she lost her bank card and can't pay for one of my items she won.  Does she honestly think I'm that stupid? HELLO? This is honestly the second time an eBay bidder has backed out of a 'won' item, claiming SOMETHING happened to their bank card.  Seriously, it's bull shaaat!  Like if you've got buyer's remorse, just man up - DON'T waste time - and say you no longer want it.  This freakin' a-hole tells me she doesn't want the item FOUR days after the listing has ended.  I've been sending her freakin' invoices almost EVERY day.  Like HELLO? Then she tells me she lost her bank card and it's not "fair" to me to keep me waiting for her payment until her bank sends her new account information.  Bull-shaaat! HA, I still reported her to eBay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...