Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review: Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist


Is your skin dehydrated? Dehydrated skin can lead to problems like having trouble applying flawless or non-cakey foundation.  I've been using this collagen mist for around 2 months but the results of flawless makeup are immediate.  The micro-collagen in this product is processed to easily transport into the skin, enhancing skin elasticity and moisture level.  Foundation can appear cakey because the skin isn't hydrated enough and hydrating is what this collagen mist claims to do.

The scent:  Light, fresh floral scent.

Consistency:  A gel-like mist.

Application:  For an even distribution, hold and spray it 15 to 20 cm away from skin.  I tend to apply it after cleansing face or before makeup.  It is probably best applied after showering / bathing for better absorption when your pores open.

Packaging:  Seal in a plastic wrap and product dispenses via atomizer.  

What it claims: This collagen mist claims to enhance skin elasticity and moisture level.

Thoughts / Results:
IMO, I see the results immediately.  In the morning when I'm prepping my skin for makeup, 2 to 3 sprays and with a patting motion, my foundation can appear more flawless and unlikely to cake.  Most importantly, the flaky skin on my nose has diminished.  My skin looks more "luminous" or "dewy".

As we age, our skin starts to sag and lose its elasticity.  Collagen acts like "springs" in our skin.  When we're young we have a lot of collagen but as we age, they naturally "deflate".  It's even worst when you pop your pimples because you're applying too much pressure on that delicate skin of yours.  Now with this collagen mist, I feel it's done the job of enhancing moisture level.  I don't have wrinkles or fine lines so it's nearly impossible for me to determine it's effects on elasticity.  But as an act of prevention, I'd like to believe this mist will help me maintain my current skin condition.

However the downside of this product is the after feel it leaves.  It may be due to the honey in this product that it leaves the skin feeling "sticky".  Not greasy but a tiny bit sticky.  It leave a feeling much like the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.

Would I repurchase this product? Most likely.  I don't mind the "stickiness" and it's effectively helped hydrate my skin so I don't see why not.

Cost:  $12.70 USD (@Sasa.com)

Product:  Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist
Rating: 4.5 / 5

Pros:
- Hydrates skin
- Easy application
- Hygienic

Cons:
- Leaves skin feeling a tad bit sticky.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I have the cream and it's a tad to heavy on me so I might try this next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, definitely worth a try. I feel like it works like a moisture barrier, locking moisture in the skin.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...