Monday, October 24, 2011

Haul: Urban Outfitters + Sephora + Le Chateau

UrbanOutfitters.com had a $10 shipping option about 2 weeks ago and today, my shipment finally arrived.  According to their website, shipments to Canada should arrive within 10-12 business days and mine came on exactly 10 business days.  =) Best thing is my package was able to skip customs.
Yet, I didn't get much on UO and spent $66.37 CAD.  With shipping, I spent $77.37 CAD on this package.

1.  Title Unknown Dreams Oversized Fringe Tee - $25.49
2.  Sparkle and Fade Paperbag Short - $29
3.  2 pairs of Pointelle Tight - $5.94 each

Overall, I'm pretty happy about this purchase.  However I do wish the shorts didn't come so wrinkly. =\

Last week, I dropped by Sephora to see what I can get with my gift card and I came home with a bottle of Urban Decay Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray.  It cost me $39.55 CAD with tax, I really should've bought it when I was in Vegas in August =(.  The price there was $29 USD.  Anyway I've been using it since I bought it and I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase.
 

Last Sunday, my mom got a 50% off all purchase ticket for Le Chateau Outlet for up to a maximum of $100.  We spent a good 3-4 hours at the outlet trying on clothes and we bought a few pair of dress pants.  I saw this pair of sunglasses with UV400.  I'm loving them! =) I love how nerdy yet unique they look.  And even though I prefer my dark shades, I would still wear these as accessory eyeglasses.  The best part of buying these glasses was they cost me $1.50 with the discount! =D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...