Sunday, April 17, 2011

Haul: @Sephora - B. kamins, Dior, Tarte

Yesterday, I stopped by Sherway Gardens and Yorkdale Mall to go to Sephora and make good use of their 15% off sale.  =)  But oh dear, I def made some major damage to my wallet yesterday.  Then again I'll def stop spending for the next month or so.  I may be going to the next Shiseido warehouse sale and the Lisa's Cosmetics sale, but even if I go, I'll probably not spend anything on myself.  Anyways, back to what I spent on yesterday.

I originally wanted to pick up the Fusion Beauty Anti-Redness Primer but I tried it on my hands and it doesn't really neutralize the redness as well as the Makeup Forever one.  For some reason, I never thought of picking up a bottle of Makeup Forever Green Primer when I was Sherway Gardens.  So by the time I went to Yorkdale's Sephora, they didn't have any left.  =(  I might pick up a bottle the next time I go by a Sephora.

Anyways, I def did pick up the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful.  This cost me $33 CAD but with additional 15% off, it came up to $28.05 CAD.  I chose Blissful over Tipsy because the colour is more settle and not too corally.  As much as I love coral, the colour just doesn't look too flattering on my skintone.  =(

Next I bought a Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 256 Negligee Pink.  It's a pretty nude pink, very glossy and no shimmers.  I've never owned any Dior lip products so I thought I might as well splurge a little money on a Dior lip gloss.  It cost me $31 CAD but with additional 15% off, it came to $26.35 CAD.

Finally, I picked up a B. Kamins skincare set.  LOL I think I'm starting to love their products because of the Bamboo & Rice Facial Polisher.  The makeup artist @Yorkdale's Sephora recommended me this product because she saw me picking up a jar of Nurture Me by Ole Henrikson that is designed for rosacea cheeks - in other words, my broken capillaries.  She recommended I'd try out the B. Kamins because it's more of a complete set that will last me a month to try out and she gave me a small sample of the Nurture Me cream.  But I mainly got sold by the B. Kamins set because she put on the 'Soothing Skin Concentrate' on my hand and because it's teal-coloured, I immediately saw the difference it made.
Anyways, this skincare set cost me $65 CAD but with additional 15% off, it came up $55.25 CAD.

In additional, the cash gave me some samples - Dior One Essential and Lancome Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate.  She asked if I wanted to redeem a 500-point perk.  I had to decide between a Boscia skincare set and a Smashbox makeup set.  So I decided on the Smashbox one.  =)

All in all, like I said, my shopping trip has majorly damaged my wallet.  I'll have to build some self-control for the next month or so.

SO, reviews will def be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...