Sunday, April 17, 2011

Haul: SDM Dior

Yesterday, I went to Sherway Gardens intentionally to go to Sephora to get some of my wishlist products.  But as I walked out of Sephora, I saw a SDM so I decided to walk in and ask them what skincare product they'd recommend to help with the broken capillaries on my cheeks and skincare that could prevent and correct the little wrinkles I have under my eye.  So the guy there was really helpful and explained that broken capillaries are more visible under the skin because I have a thin top layer of skin.  He recommended me this Ultimate Wrinkle Correction Serum to increase the skin density to help with the wrinkles and broken capillaries.

I also took advantage of the SDM promo where you spend over $50 and you'd get 20x SDM Optimum points.  Overall, I spent $130 CAD and using a gift card with $5.16 left on it, I spent $141.74 CAD.  Quite expensive for a skincare product, but I never know whether it'll work unless I give it a try.

And because they were having a Dior promo, they gave me a gift bag full of sample goodies - Dior Multi-Perfection Serum, J'adore perfume, Dior Addict 2 perfume and Diorshow Mascara.

The extra sample I have is Dior Hydra-Life cream that I got when I went to the Bay at Yorkdale mall.  I used it this morning and it feels great on my skin.  I might be getting this after I finish my Shiseido Brightening Moisturizing Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...