Monday, January 17, 2011

Haul: January

Yes, I have spent my first 2011 makeup haul @Sephora.  It wasn't much.  I picked up the Duo eyelash glue and a small 2-pack Evian facial spray.  I've used the facial sprays in the past, during my high school days, but randomly stopped using them.  Now I'm using them again to avoid moisture loss throughout the day or when I'm done setting my make up.  It's very convenient to just toss in your handbag and go out the doors. 
I decided to redeem 100 points for a sample of Dior Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme.  I'm also looking to try out different brands of eye serums or creams out there.  I also picked up a sample of Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Eye and Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex.  Tried it out two nights in row, I felt there was a small change, nothing drastic.  My skin felt softer the next morning.  My eyes look less puffy due to lack of sleep.  The wrinkle below one of my eyes looked a little less sunk in.  Temporarily, I know these products do work.  But I'm doubtful whether it will consistently do its job. 

Prices:
Duo eyelash glue - $10 CAD
Evian facial spray - $12 CAD
Dior Pro-Youth Sorbet Eye Creme sample - Free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...