The most enjoyable part of this trip is the fact that they were still selling the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil but sadly, for a must higher price than I last bought them 4 years ago. Also, the Darphin Paris skincare that I bought. I'm a little surprised at how much they cost at regular price.
With all this skincare, I spent just over $240 CAD.
1. Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex - $45 CAD
MRSP of the vamped up version - Synchronized Recovery Complex II: $105 CAD
2. Estee Lauder - Time Zone Night Anti-Line/Wrinkle Creme - $45 CAD
MRSP of the vamped up version - Age Reversing Line / Wrinkle Creme - $78 CAD
3. Darphin Paris - Intral Toner with Chamomile - $10 CAD
MRSP: $42 USD
4. Darphin Paris - Intral Cleansing Milk - $15 CAD
MRSP: $54 USD
5. Bobbi Brown - Soothing Cleansing Oil - $25 CAD
MRSP: $49 CAD
6. MAC Pro Longwear Eye Shadow in Always Sunny - Free Gift
MRSP: $25 CAD
So this is the end of this post. Hope you all enjoyed it. There wasn't much I purchased but I did get what I wanted from the sale - BB Cleansing Oil, which I had a review here from 4 years ago.