Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Review: PDC Celdie Make Up Removal Oil (Sea Salt)


Compared to the Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil that I loved, I would say this Celdie removal oil does a pretty good job.

The scent:  Smells like dish detergent.

Consistency:  Transparent liquid.  Not a thick consistency.

Application:  I find using 3 pumps covers or removes the makeup.  Massage the oil all over facial skin.  During the makeup removal process, rubbing the oil against your skin will turn the liquid, transparent oil into a milky solution.  I find it even works for the eye makeup.  Finally rinse off with water.

Packaging:  Has a removable pump stopper.  Made of plastic.  Has a pump, making the product more hygienic.

What it claims:  "PDC Celdie Make Up Removal Oil (Sea Salt) can deeply remove skin's impurities, make-up and dead skin cells, leaving you a vivid, clear glow."

Thoughts / Results:


Like I said before, this product is comparable to Bobbi Brown's Cleansing Oil.  Well, besides the strong dish detergent scent.  I find it does do its job, removing all my facial makeup, including eye makeup.  It does leave a clean skin after-feel but not necessarily the 'clear glow'.

I love the packaging, specifically the pump.  I find using a pump to get the amount of product I want is more hygienic and precise.


Cost:  $10 USD @Sasa.com

Product: PDC Celdie Make Up Removal Oil (Sea Salt)
Rating: 4.5 / 5

Pros:
- Does an excellent job on makeup removal

Cons:
- Has a strong dish detergent scent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...