Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Sale - all MAC products =)

Hey Beauty lovers!

Guess what? I have another blog sale!! =) It's all MAC cosmetics this time.  Many are limited editions.  So here are the conditions:
1.  Shipping will come with delivery confirmation and CanadaPost is the only postal service I'll use.
2.  Item(s) will be shipped either on the same day I receive your payment or the next business day.
3.  Sorry but I can't hold items.
4.  Leave me a comment below to provide me your state if you live in the US or provide me with your province if you live in Canada.  Then I will provide you with the exact shipping cost.  But generally, shipping to US costs ~15 USD.
5.  No additional cost for combined shipping.
If you are worried about my reliability, please check my eBay feedback.  I've made a few selling auctions on there.  My eBay name is tsem2 <-- click here.

Also, you can always include the items I have from my last blog sale.  Pictures are found in the 'June' archive located here.



1.  MAC LE Lipglass in Major Minor -- $ 9 USD
2.  MAC Discont'd Frost Lipstick in Delish -- $ 9 USD
3.  MAC Discont'd Glaze Lipstick in Her Fancy -- $ 9 USD
4.  MAC LE Mineralize Skinfinish in Light Flush -- $ 15 USD
5.  MAC Mineralize Eye Shadow in Play on Plums -- $ 16 USD
6.  MAC LE Mineralize Skinfinish in Shimpagne -- $ 30 USD
7.  MAC LE Mineralize Blush in Earth to Earth -- $ 14 USD
8.  MAC LE Mineralize Skinfinish in Brunette -- $20 USD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...